Comodo TrustConnect is a security software that will protect your computer when surfing the internet or web connect anywhere, whether in the home, hotel, airport. Maybe you don’t realize that use the internet service in general allows the hacker to steal your identity online. When you provide personal information like bank account is very important, it will be recorded in the traces of your surfing. Making it easier for identity thieves to take it. By using this safety program, to make you safe in the surf the web because it keeps all your personal information. Wherever you are, whatever device you use, use common internet everything is secure when you use Comodo TrustConnect Internet Security. One way to protect yourself from cyber criminals is to install Comodo TrustConnect. No one can intercept or steal information sent or received during an online session. They can not even determine where the information originated.
TrustConnect is actually part of Comodo Internet Security 2012, which is a security software that is reliable, effective, and many computer experts recommend to keep your PC from online attacks such as viruses, malware, spyware, trojans and identity theft. Further information you can visit this link.
Key features of Comodo TrustConnect Internet Security:
- This security software will encrypt all of your data transmitted over the Internet using a wireless network
- create a VPN or virtual private network to hide all the information your web surfing
- prevent the hackers to retrieve data or personal information freely
- using industry-standard security 128-bit encryption technology
- very light and simple interface, so any user to easily set
- both optimal performance and will not interfere with other software that runs on your computer
How to use Comodo TrustConnect:
- Comodo TrustConnect register in order to enter
- once registered, then you will be prompted to install TrustConnect on a computer or laptop that you use
- when it is installed, then run the Comodo TrustConnect the icon located on the task-bar
- Simply click on the icon, then click “Connect” as shown below.
- At the Login Screen that appears, Enter the Username and Password TrustConnect uses given to you
Supported Operating Systems and System Requirements:
- Windows 7 – 32 bit and 64 bit
- Mac OS X
- Linux (containing kernel 2.4 or later)
Comodo TrustConnect keeps all important information and Internet security on your computer, laptop or Tablet. Web site address, instant messaging, personal information, username and password plain text and other important information can be broadcast in the clear when using a wireless internet connection. And certainly when you are trying to protect computer security by using a Comodo TrustConnect Internet Security, then you are trying to prevent cyber criminals or identity thieves online. To establish, see video below:.