Remove Fake Security Software From Windows OS
Windows 8 Security System is a malicious software designed by cyber criminals to manipulate the computer becomes unhealthy. This is a new fake antivirus specifically for Windows 8. Basically Windows 8 Security System with active rootkits that are not easily detected by security software that you install on your PC. Actually the mode of this trojan is the same as other fake security software, which is to scare the user’s PC so that they would buy security software recommended by the cyber criminals.
And it’s all FAKE … so here we will help you the trouble to remove the Windows 8 Security System. Symptoms most easily if your computer is infected with this virus will emerge much notice whose contents are as follows:
Security Alert! Your computer is found to be infected with privacy-threatening software. Personal data may be stolen and system damage may be severe.
Recover your PC from the infection right now, perform a security scan.
To remove this virus from Windows 8, use the steps below:
- Reboot the computer by pressing the F8> Select safe mode. This malicious program will enable the rootkit
- Download TDSSkiller.exe to remove Windows 8 Security System, you will be prompted to reboot your PC, such as a first step. If it fails to continue to repeat until it works
- Run msconfig. Disable all startup entries you are not sure about.
- Reboot normally. Malware will not be published.
- After that, download and install Anti-Spyware such as SpyHunter. Maybe you will be asked to scan with anti-malware and registry cleaner as well.
Please see the tutorial in the video below:
Windows 8 Security System can be classified as Rogue Anti-Malware. After all the tissues in the infected computer, it will immediately give a false security report stating that there is malicious activity on your computer. Most computer users prefer to use the method with the help of Anti-Malware than the manual way. Because the manual method when an error occurs will cause fatal damage.