Free Spybot-Search & Destroy
If you already discuss about the features and usability of Spybot-Search & Destroy, then in this post we will discuss how to install and use Spybot-Search & Destroy for Windows PC? Okay …. to remember a little, Spybot-Search & Destroy is one of the security program designed to protect desktop computers from parasite. By using this security software, can prevent and remove all viruses bullies like malware, spyware, adware, etc.
How to Install and use Spybot-Search & Destroy for Windows OS?
Download file Spybot-Search & Destroy, do click on 2X (double-click) to begin the installation. Set and select additional options such as the following:
Selecting Additional Installation Tasks
In this part of the setup I suggest you put a check Use Internet Explorer protection (SDHelper). SDHelper web browser will help protect you from unwanted changes that make the parasite. I don’t recommend you to use TeaTimer, as it would technically challenged by some of the messages generated. TeaTimer will appear when you start the computer, so you will be distracted by this. Completed the installation of Spybot-Search & Destroy, fill some important updates.
First started using Spybot-Search & Destroy:
- If you are a new use antivirus software, Spybot typically Wizard will prompt you with the following steps:
- Create a registry backup: skip this step because I have not found it important at this stage
- Updates Spybot-Search & Destroy: click “search” for the update. Then press “next” after you finish downloading.
- Immunization system: functionality of this feature is to help you to prevent known malicious script and run on your PC system. Automatically so that some insecure web sites. It is necessary to secure web immunization.
Configure Spybot-Search & Destroy in order to run automatically at a predefined schedule:
1. Open Spybot-Search & Destroy
2. Select menu and advanced mode
3. Set schedule under the settings menu
4. Click and automatically add new schedule will be added
5. Check computer by running the “Fix Problems” after you have completed setting up automatic virus scanning.
6. Click OK
Note after the virus scan pass:
- red color means that there are parasites that need to be removed from the computer
- green color associated with cookies and records of your Internet tracks. It is recommended that you fix the entries.