How to Remove Vista Security 2012
Many reports false security that is currently being developed, and of course this is very troubling computer users. It informs about the threat of malicious malware and other security issues, such as XP Security 2012, Vista Security 2012 and Win 7 Security 2012. 3 is a fake security software that is currently a hot topic in the technology world, particularly in terms of antivirus. What exactly is it? Of the three types of these fake antivirus has the same purpose, namely to get your money.
When the fake security program into your computer network system, it will immediately display a window that reports that found suspicious activity and potentially damaging your PC’s performance. Less is more content like this:
Notification Vista Security 2012:
Internet Explorer alert. Visiting this site may pose a security threat to your system!
Reasons may include:
– Malicious code found in the pages of this website that installs unwanted software into your system.
– Suspicious network activity and potentially unsafe detected.
– Spyware infections on your system
– Complaints from other users of this site.
– Port and system scans performed by the visited site.
Things you can do:
– Get your copy of Vista Security 2012 to keep your PC while surfing the web (RECOMMENDED)
– Run a spyware scan, virus and malware
– Continue surfing without security measures (DANGEROUS)
What is the impact of Vista Security 2012, XP Security 2012 and Win 7 Security 2012:
- data stored on the hard drive will be lost
- reduce or slow down your PC’s performance
- drain on your finances
That is some of the impact caused by the fake security software if you don’t immediately remove it. Then how do I remove it? Here we will give you an example of removing Vista Security 2012:
1. You can use this button to disable the popup majority: 1147-175591-6550 or 2233-298080-3424 or 3425-814615-3990. Enter in the manual registration. This will not completely remove Vista Security 2012, thereby continuing the next step.
2. Rebbot into safe mode, download and run the process explorer, http://www.2-viruses.com/wp-content/uploads/PE/eXplorer.exe (for the download). Start and stop all process 3-letter name, is also a process named as the garbage.
3. Search for Vista Security 2012 on your hard drive and started to remove, edit registry or do a scan with the help of anti-malware like Spyware Doctor, STOPzilla and Hitman pro.
4. Reboot, update your antivirus program (preferably to a version of internet security) and scan again. Make sure you get all the trojan out.
5. We recommend that you reduce the activity of the Internet in public service, because it is very susceptible to viruses. From my experience, I only connect to one IP internet connection only and uses flash disks to a single PC only, and until now I never have a problem with malware or other trojans. Use more than one antivirus as well, because it will greatly assist you in keeping your PC’s performance.
If the above steps is difficult to understand, please see the video below. Good luck and good luck:).