Internet Security Software Review
Cox Security Suite? Maybe for some not familiar with this software. Well …. This security software is not yet well known as other antivirus (Kaspersky, AVG, Norton, Avira, etc.), but this is supported by the McAfee antivirus. In this post, I will explain in detail about the Cox Security Suite. How to activate and install the Cox Security Suite? And how to uninstall Cox Security Suite? So, look carefully!
Cox Security Suite is one of the internet security software will protect your PC from malware attacks, trojans, worms, adware, spyware and various other malicious files. It’s very effective if you run the Windows OS-based computers. Steps to enable and Install Cox Security Suite is very easy, follow these steps:
1. type in the browser the following address: http://www.cox.com/css
2. input user id and password, if you haven’t registered please register first
3. Click the “Active now” under the Cox Security Suite Plus paper
4. check the box stating that I agree about the terms and conditions
5. Then click Install and select the appropriate language for your
6. Click on Download
7. Before you download, write in notepad or some other place that serial number when prompted enter serial number you have any trouble
8. then click “run”
9. after that you will see several windows, all set by default at any time, and then just press “next”
10. Click Finish
All you have to remember is before you install the Cox Security Suite, make sure that all antivirus running on the computer stopped or removed. Do the following:
1. Click the Windows Start icon.
2. Click on Control Panel or Settings, then Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs icon. Users then click the Uninstall Program
4. Find the existing anti-virus software program on the list and click to highlight it. And then click Remove or Remove.
5. If the system prompts you to remove or uninstall the software, select Yes. And now you can start to install the Cox Security Suite
Sometimes there are difficulties when activating this security software, one of them is my friend, his name is james. When the installation begins, no problems but when he tried to adjust permissions on the system McAfee Firewall, he found the problem. Previously he was using Windows 7 64-bit, in the window saying that the problem is that the firewall in the off state and no settings menu is accessed. He clicked “turn on”, but it is still the same, remain in the off state. If you find a problem like this, I usually suggest to uninstall Cox Security Suite, and then start all over again or switch to other antivirus software.
How to Uninstall Cox Security Suite is a Windows utility
Before you do the uninstall Cox Security Suite, stop or turn off the security program. The steps are as follows:
1. Click Start and select Control Panel
2. Double click on the “Add / Remove programs icon”
3. Find the McAfee Security Center in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it
4. Be positive to select all items that have been installed below McAfee Security Center
5. Click the Add / Remove buttons
6. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, just press “YES”
7. Will pop up a window procedure to uninstall
Please see the video below for more details! If you still have trouble and want to ask something, don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you and good luck