How to Download and Use BitDefender Antivirus Key?
There are still many people who think that the Mac OS computer less frequently virus affected than with other operating systems. For now, thinking it wrong, because the more sophisticated the technology makes cyber criminals are also good at designing viruses and other malicious software for Windows and Mac OS. Even at one of the testing, the discovery of viruses and malware on Mac OS reached an alarming point. Therefore, the use of security software is also not arbitrary, we may think it is a security software, but actually a fake antivirus which is currently circulating. Yet here there is a trusted security software and has been recognized by many computer experts, the BitDefender Antivirus. On the Mac OS version, BitDefender Antivirus proactively providing protection on the Mac OS on a new type of virus attacks.
Not only that, the virus is also capable of destroying the virus in Windows (no effect on Mac OS) so as not to spread to other computers. Maybe it’s a lot to know about this virus, but no harm if we discuss the important features offered by this antivirus, please see:
- have the ability to detect, stop and remove virus & malware
- proactively protects Mac OS computers from virus attacks, malware, adware and other malicious software
- prevent identity thieves or stop the hacker to access a computer without the PC owner’s knowledge
- block all websites that contain the virus and providing inappropriate services
- you can schedule a virus scan which will be run automatically
- accelerate the performance of your PC and use hard disk space is not too large
- scan all the files or folders, this is to prevent the virus that runs behind the folder
- Scan to quarantine infected files on the “safe zone”, before passing to the BitDefender Antivirus Lab for further investigation.
- Keeping your computer while surfing, chatting and secure all data or personal information when you shop online
- scan every file that you input into the PC, whether from download from the Internet or via USB